Importing the extra face class in opencv on Python-for-android

Nicholas Loizou

May 15, 2020, 8:07:51 AM5/15/20
to Python For Android
Hi,

I hope I've come to the right place. I am trying to edit the opencv recipe so as it import an extra class (the cv.face class) so as I can extra 68 facial landmarks in my app. Adding libopencv_face.so to the generated_libraries list does nothing. I was told the process would be relatively straightforward unless there had been a patch which specifically disabled the face class (which was said to be unlikely). How would I edit the recipe to add this class? Any advice would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Nick