Simple data collection app

Peter R

Apr 8, 2020, 7:13:10 PM4/8/20
to Python For Android
Looking to develop an Android app, about 12 to 15 fields to enter the data. To develop it in Python on Kubuntu 19.10 and then deploy to my Android phone. The app needs to be able to set default values for some fields, and either export the data on the phone, or send via wifi to a laptop. It's just simple spreadsheet type data, some minor validation on some fields, like date, time , other values. The exporting is important as I need to get the data into an OpenOffice spreadsheet.

Is 'Python for Andriod' a suitable development tool for this project please ?