missing openms

outlook_915D...@outlook.com

Oct 10, 2019, 8:40:36 AM10/10/19
to pyte...@googlegroups.com

Hi Guys,

I installed via conda on windows 10:

conda install -c bioconda pyteomics

I am getting a unresolved import ‘pyteomics.openms’ on this line: from pyteomics import fasta, parser

I tried installing via pip and I get the same issue

This is from within visual studio 2019 environment.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Eugene

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Lev Levitsky

Oct 10, 2019, 10:24:47 AM10/10/19
to pyteomics, outlook_915D...@outlook.com
Hi Eugene,

I'm not sure what is happening here. Neither fasta nor parser import pyteomics.openms. Could you show the (minimal) exact code that produces the problem and the traceback that you get?

Best regards,
Lev

Lev Levitsky
Institute for Energy Problems of Chemical Physics RAS
Laboratory of Physical and Chemical Methods for Structure Analysis
Leninsky pr. 38, bld. 2 119334 Moscow Russia
tel: +7 499 1378257 fax: +7 499 1378257, +7 499 1378258