pytddmon don't relaunch test on file changed

Paolo Manca

Oct 21, 2014, 4:49:10 PM10/21/14
to pytd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've installed pytddmon via pip in global way  (sudo pip install pytddmon) .
When I run pytddmon.py in directory where are the source file (only two file: class and test file), pytddmon run only once.
When the file change, nothing appened: no new exection of tests.

I've downloaded the source file: I've the same problem.

ENV:
Python 2.7.6
Ubuntu 14.04

Thanks in advance

Paolo Manca

Olof Bjarnason

Oct 23, 2014, 4:00:02 PM10/23/14
to pytd...@googlegroups.com
A fix has been committed to Github and PyPI:

https://github.com/objarni/pytddmon/commit/0878bd7be4bdb6145e166d58276a99e052bfed71