Samuels mega-refactoring merged into mainline

Olof Bjarnason

Nov 9, 2011, 7:26:31 AM11/9/11
to pytd...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody!

I'd just like to announce that Samuels (Neppord on bitbucket) issue_20
+ more branches has been merged into mainline.

This includes candy like concurrent test running, complete separation
of GUI & logic code, and a pylint score near 10!!

Great work Samuel & horray for pytddmon :)

/Olof

Olof Bjarnason

Nov 9, 2011, 7:27:47 AM11/9/11
to pytd...@googlegroups.com
Will wait with a official publish into a download-file some week at
least, so that we can test it on different OSes and Python versions3.

If you want to try it out update your pytddmon clone from here:

https://bitbucket.org/objarni/pytddmon

Samuel Ytterbrink

Nov 9, 2011, 8:05:42 AM11/9/11
to pytd...@googlegroups.com
Don't forget that pep8 also has no complaints^^.

2011/11/9 Olof Bjarnason <olof.bj...@gmail.com>

--
//Samuel Ytterbrink

Rafael Capucho

Nov 9, 2011, 9:30:19 AM11/9/11
to pytd...@googlegroups.com

Good job Samuel,

You are always make a difference.

Thank you Samuel,

Best Regards.

Samuel Ytterbrink

Nov 9, 2011, 9:33:18 AM11/9/11
to pytd...@googlegroups.com
/me bathes in all the praise.

Well its only because i have more time on my hands then you, and that
i like pytddmon so much that i give it that time.

2011/11/9 Rafael Capucho <rafael....@gmail.com>:

--
//Samuel Ytterbrink