Screenshots Page

1 view

Rafael Capucho

Oct 31, 2011, 3:07:12 PM10/31/11
to pytd...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everybody,

I was talking with one friend about pytddmon tool, and he ask me how is it.

I made an screenshot for him, to see this in action.

The question is, what do you think about one screenshot page in pytddmon.org.

So the user can submit your screens, some kind galery, or maybe somethings more
simple like our screen.

I guess that when the user see in action (images or video), it turns much more cool.

Awesome, not? :)

Best Regards.

--
Rafael Capucho
Acrescentar Consultoria & Planejamento

PGP-Public Key: 2048R/7389A96F pgp.mit.edu
FP: EDB5 CDEE 8442 99CC C92D 9173 6B32 A5C9 7389 A96F

Olof Bjarnason

Oct 31, 2011, 3:13:59 PM10/31/11
to pytd...@googlegroups.com
I think this is a great idea Rafael! And I love your screenshot. Is
mailing me or the mailing list enough for submitting..? Then I can
just build a static page on pytddmon.org which I fill after them
Screenshots come in :)

Olof Bjarnason

Oct 31, 2011, 3:33:14 PM10/31/11
to pytd...@googlegroups.com
Done.

http://pytddmon.org

Olof Bjarnason

Oct 31, 2011, 4:00:08 PM10/31/11
to pytd...@googlegroups.com
I've added a Windows screenshot. Now we're only waiting for a OSX
screenshot, come on Samuel, you are too slow ;)

Samuel Ytterbrink

Oct 31, 2011, 6:29:29 PM10/31/11
to pytd...@googlegroups.com

Sorry, but i was occupied with coding. Ill try to get a nice screen tomorrow. Also can you link your old YouTube clips olof? It was them i found first when searching for tdd and python.

Samuel Ytterbrink

Oct 31, 2011, 6:35:01 PM10/31/11
to pytd...@googlegroups.com

Lol. The videos are already up. . .
Gnite!

Olof Bjarnason

Nov 1, 2011, 4:19:40 AM11/1/11
to pytd...@googlegroups.com
2011/10/31 Samuel Ytterbrink <nep...@gmail.com>:

> Lol. The videos are already up. . .
> Gnite!

I think the videos page was the first page I added to pytddmon.org ;)

Rafael Capucho

Oct 31, 2011, 9:27:21 PM10/31/11
to pytd...@googlegroups.com
It's a very important observation Samuel,

Because I also found the Olofs videos in youtube and after that I started to use pytddmon,
then with my case and Samuels, we can say that youtube is one good way for us.

I have videos on youtube too teaching Python in the university (Federal University Of São Paulo).

I'm waiting for Samuels Screenshot too. ;}

Best Regards!

--
Rafael Capucho
Acrescentar Consultoria & Planejamento
www.acrescentar.com

PGP-Public Key: 2048R/7389A96F pgp.mit.edu
FP: EDB5 CDEE 8442 99CC C92D 9173 6B32 A5C9 7389 A96F

Olof Bjarnason

Nov 4, 2011, 4:05:04 AM11/4/11
to pytd...@googlegroups.com
Your message was delayed in the google group moderation queue (I think
because of the link).

I set you to "always allow" so that wont happen again Rafael!

Cool that you teach Python at the University! I actually think Samuel
does that too ;)