Person of contact for PyTables for NumFOCUS

Francesc Alted

Aug 28, 2021, 6:40:48 AM8/28/21
to pytabl...@googlegroups.com, Arliss Collins
Hi PyTables developers,

NumFOCUS recently contacted me asking for a person of contact for NumFOCUS communications (e.g. recently they have changed the admin fee for donations to projects that are channeled via NumFOCUS).  As a reminder, NumFOCUS has the Small Development Grant program that awards with up to $5000 USD for carrying out different developments or maintenance tasks.  I think this is totally worth for compensate people for their dedication to this project.

In case anyone is interested, please reply all back to this message.  Arliss Collins, from NumFOCUS, is CC'ed.

Thanks!

--
Francesc Alted