Fwd: [NumFOCUS Projects] TOMORROW: Deadline for NumFOCUS Small Development Grants Round 1

Francesc Alted

Mar 28, 2019, 8:15:30 AM3/28/19
to pytabl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Devs,

Sorry, I know that you are going to kill me for sending this the last day for submitting a development grant, but... To my defense, I just wrote one for Blosc, and it took me barely a couple of hours :-). It would be nice if someone wants to step ahead and ask a grant for PyTables itself.  The amount this time can be up to $5.000 USD, so it is certainly tempting.

Cheers,
Francesc