Miroslav Šedivý new maintainer

Antonio Valentino

Dec 29, 2020, 3:07:39 AM12/29/20
to pytables-dev, Miroslav Šedivý
Hi PyTables developers,
I would like to propose Miroslav as a new member of the PyTables
Maintainers team.

Recently he submitted several very well done PRs (see below).
He is motivated to improve the general quality of the code-base and
modernize PyTables.

If no one has objections I plan to make him a member of the PyTables
organization on GitHub in a couple of days.

* https://github.com/PyTables/PyTables/pull/846
* https://github.com/PyTables/PyTables/pull/839
* https://github.com/PyTables/PyTables/pull/838
* https://github.com/PyTables/PyTables/pull/835
* https://github.com/PyTables/PyTables/pull/834

I take this opportunity to wish you all a happy new year.

--
Antonio Valentino

Francesc Alted

Dec 29, 2020, 3:14:14 AM12/29/20
to pytabl...@googlegroups.com, Miroslav Šedivý
Hi,

Great news!  I met Miroslav in some recent EuroPython, and he was really interested in pushing PyTables forward.  I will be glad he joining the crew!

Happy new year to everybody!

Francesc Alted

Tom Kooij

Dec 29, 2020, 3:51:49 PM12/29/20
to pytabl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Devs,

+1 For Miroslav!

As you probably noticed, I haven't been activate at all since this COVID thing started. You might know that I'm a teacher (Physics), which means that I've been more than swamped with teaching online and I try to spent most of my spare time AFK (away from keyboard).

Anyway, welcome aboard, Miroslav!

Sincerely,
Tom Kooij