knn with crf for image segmentation (on GPU?)

Sami Eti

Mar 26, 2019, 7:48:53 PM3/26/19
to pystruct
Hello dear Sir,

I have a question regarding the combination of knn and crf. I am discorvering pystruct now and it sounds interesting. I have some questions aout it.
1) Can we combine the algorithm kNN of sklearn with CRF. If yes, ho can we do it. Can you help us please on that?

2) Fou you as expert, what would be the best configuration, to do an image segmentation? For example, for a medical image (e.g breast cancer) with the size of 190x190x190, to separate the cancer from the other part

3) there is the variant h204gpu for sklearn, which works on gpu. Is it possible to activate pystruct such that it can also work on gpu?

Thanks Sir