ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pystruct.models.utils

Shital Lathiya

Feb 5, 2019, 8:50:18 PM2/5/19
to pystruct
Hello,
        i wants to use linearchain crf using pystruct library in pycharm, but i foundthis error

File "C:/Users/admin/PycharmProjects/sequential-rumour-detection/run.linearcrf.py", line 25, in <module>
    from pystruct.models import ChainCRF

  File "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\lib\site-packages\pystruct\models\__init__.py", line 2, in <module>
    from .crf import CRF

  File "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\lib\site-packages\pystruct\models\crf.py", line 5, in <module>
    from .utils import loss_augment_unaries

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pystruct.models.utils'

Please suggest me solution to solve this error. python version is 3.7

Youjin Kim

Feb 19, 2019, 3:55:21 AM2/19/19
to pystruct
Do you successfully install pysturct on Python 3.7?
In my case, I have errors to install it on Python 3.7.

Do you try to use it on Python 3.6?

2019년 2월 6일 수요일 오전 10시 50분 18초 UTC+9, Shital Lathiya 님의 말:

Shital Lathiya

Feb 19, 2019, 4:58:42 AM2/19/19
to pyst...@googlegroups.com
no i havent able to use pystruct successfully on python 3.7. But i am pretty able to use pystruct on python 2.7 and it working fine.

Regards,
Shital Lathiya