about pystruct installation

Priyanka Gunde

Jan 29, 2019, 2:57:27 AM1/29/19
to pystruct
i installed pystruct package, but when ruuning the program in python it gets error as cant import the files from pystruct

Vlad Niculae

Jan 29, 2019, 9:45:09 AM1/29/19
to pyst...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It sounds like your installation was unsuccessful or there is some
mismatch between the python environments you are using. We won't be
able to help you without more information, though. How did you install
pystruct, and how are you trying to import it? What OS and python
version are you using, and are you using virtualenvs?

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 7:57 AM Priyanka Gunde
<priyanka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i installed pystruct package, but when ruuning the program in python it gets error as cant import the files from pystruct

Priyanka Gunde

Jan 30, 2019, 1:38:09 AM1/30/19
to pyst...@googlegroups.com
hello sir,

i am using python 3.5 version, ide used is jet brain pycharm, os is window 7.
my installing package result is successful but when running my project it gets an error as "can not import cvxopt"

Priyanka Gunde

Jan 30, 2019, 1:39:13 AM1/30/19
to pyst...@googlegroups.com
i am doing the project as image segmenatation by using Conditional Random Field.

JL Meunier

Jan 30, 2019, 2:22:57 AM1/30/19
to pystruct
Hi,

The problem is with cvxopt, not pystruct.

To check it, run:

python -c "import cvxopt"

I also had this problem with cvxopt in the past.

I would advice using Anaconda3 to have python and all the librairies on your machine.

JL