Upcoming events?

Lukas Blakk

Jul 28, 2011, 2:31:19 PM7/28/11
to pys...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I'm about to update the website with Audrey's new Djangozoom badge so if
you have an upcoming PyStar please let me know the date, time, location,
and eventbrite (or other registration) link so I can update the home page.

Cheers,
Lukas

Dana Bauer

Jul 28, 2011, 8:18:44 PM7/28/11
to pys...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lukas,

We're doing another PyStar Philly workshop in August. Here are the details:

What: PyStar Philly: Introduction to Python workshop for women and their friends
When: Saturday, August 13 from 9:30am to 4:30pm
Where: The Hacktory at 1524 Brandywine Street, Philadelphia PA 19130

Thanks for making the updates!

Best,
Dana

--
Dana Bauer

Kate Krauss

Aug 10, 2011, 10:27:19 PM8/10/11
to pys...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dana,

I tried to register for August 13 (Philly Pystar) but got pushed to September by Event Brite. I'd really love to go on August 13 if possible. Can I just show up? I think EventBrite registered me for the wrong date.

Super excited about it; thank you for organizing it.

Kate Krauss
tel 215-939-7852

Kate Krauss

Aug 10, 2011, 10:28:15 PM8/10/11
to pys...@googlegroups.com
Aaaand never mind--saw the message. See you in September :-)