Fwd: Mozilla CaptureThe Flag - Public Registration Starts Tomorrow -- Team PyStar?

Gregg Lind

Jan 6, 2012, 6:03:40 PM1/6/12
to pys...@googlegroups.com, dana....@gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gregg Lind <gl...@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Subject: Fwd: Mozilla CaptureThe Flag - Public Registration Starts Tomorrow

Are we interested in running a PyStar Team?
Or (for mpls folken) as TeamMSP?

I certainly have never done such a thing, and would be interested in trying it out!

Gregg

Jan 7, 2012, 1:19:48 PM1/7/12
to pys...@googlegroups.com
Sounds cool!  I'm up for it.  Can we start the team and add more members later?  How many people per team?

/me goes and digs for more info