Upcoming talk at PyGotham

Lukas Blakk

Sep 14, 2011, 8:40:31 PM9/14/11
to pys...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everybody!

Roll call! Who's going to be at PyGotham? Time to start putting heads
together to prepare for the time slot (3-3:45 pm on Sept 16th in room 1).

Please let me know if you'll be there and if you want to be one of the
speakers in the presentation so we can start collaborating on what to
present. We can do this online in an etherpad so folks who aren't going
to be there but still want to contribute to the data shared can add
their info too.

I'm fresh from last weekend's SF PyStar and feeling jazzed to talk about
it with other Python lovers :)

Cheers,
Lukas

Carmen

Sep 15, 2011, 2:46:30 PM9/15/11
to pys...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lukas
I missed last weekend's SF pystar. Didnt know about it :( Are you guys gonna do another one soon?

Sent from my iPhone

sheila miguez

Sep 15, 2011, 3:06:25 PM9/15/11
to pys...@googlegroups.com

I'm attending. I don't want to talk though I'll enjoy listening.