Trying out Github pages

Lukas Blakk

Dec 8, 2011, 6:24:25 PM12/8/11
to pys...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

In an attempt to remove barriers to organizing a PyStar and having current info deployed on the site, I have now created a gh-pages branch on the pystar github repo, which created http://pystar.github.com/pystar/index.html where I then moved all the site files and then also forwarded the domain.

So.

If you are in the list of people collaborating on the project you can now do updates to the site at your discretion to promote, add material, whatever you need!!

The current list of collaborators is below and ping me if you're not in it and want to make changes.

I'm looking at doing another PyStar in SF in January and will share more about that soon.

Cheers,
Lukas

Dana Bauer

Dec 8, 2011, 9:51:42 PM12/8/11
to pys...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Lukas! We're making plans for another python workshop in Philly. It's probably going to be end of January/early February.