Collaborating on pystar/pystar in github

Lukas Blakk

Jul 25, 2011, 2:06:46 PM7/25/11
to pys...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I only learned today that I could easily add people to the github repo
for pystar/pystar and that this would mean that everyone who is
organizing events can update as needed without being stuck on me. At
some point this week Bear and I are going to sit down and set up some
auto-updating on the new server that will keep a fresh checkout of that
repo as the pystar.org site content. This will be a temporary measure
while we set up a Django site which can allow all geo-located workshops
to have their own events pages (and perhaps pictures, notes, whatever
you like).

So I added a few people who's names on github I knew, if you're looking
to be able to get access and you don't already have it just email back
and I'll add you too.

Cheers,
Lukas

Asheesh Laroia

Aug 1, 2011, 5:25:40 PM8/1/11
to pys...@googlegroups.com

Thrilling! I got that github invite email; thank you!

Just so you know: the openhatch site is working on adding a calendar that
indexes diversity-oriented and newcomer-to-open-source-oriented events run
by lots of different organizations, and I aim to make sure PyStar stuff is
visible there so people can find the PyStar community.

-- Asheesh.