Intro to Python class in South Bay

Elise001

Apr 8, 2017, 12:48:42 PM4/8/17
to PyStar
I would like to put together an Introduction to Python Class in the Mountain View/ Cupertino area in June. The class would target women. We would need instructors, a venue, food, computers, and childcare. I am a special education teacher and a former software engineer. But I do not know that much Python. But I do manage people. Who would like to help with this? Thank you.

Asheesh Laroia

Apr 10, 2017, 6:50:33 PM4/10/17
to pys...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elise!

My recommendation is that you work with Glen Jarvis, the person doing the most publicity for the Silicon Valley Python Meetup, to see if he would be interested in working with you. I'm very happy to do an introduction if you like.

That's how I got started with the Boston Python Workshop for women and their friends.

Let me know what you think. Best of luck!

Asheesh.