Codecademy launches Python & beginner courses

Sasha

Jul 31, 2012, 11:28:56 AM7/31/12
to pys...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pythonistas,

Sasha here. I may have met some of you from my time in SF through Women Who Code, Railsbridge, and other initiatives. I'm a big fan of Pystar. Greetings from the east coast! I wanted to let you know about some new Python resources. At Codecademy we're working hard to make programming enjoyable and accessible to a wide range of people. We offer a platform to create and take interactive programming lessons, and we just launched Python! There's more about the technical side on our blog: http://www.codecademy.com/blog/25-announcing-python

You might find our existing lessons useful for those who want a warm-up before your workshops: http://www.codecademy.com/tracks/python

And you can create custom lessons here: http://codecademy.com/creators

I'd love to hear your thoughts on any of this, and work with you to create a custom lesson or challenge for your students. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at sasha at codecademy.com

-Sasha

Gregg Lind

Jul 31, 2012, 7:46:54 PM7/31/12
to pys...@googlegroups.com
This is *amazing news*. I would love to beta test on this, and see how
we can bring our content there.

Thank you for taking this on!

Gregg