Mysql Access denied with right username and password in pyspider

Alex W

Dec 16, 2018, 8:24:21 AM12/16/18
to pyspider-users

屏幕快照 2018-12-17 02.17.51.png

屏幕快照 2018-12-17 02.18.40.png

2018-12-17_02-16-05.png

I have set all of them in my code, but it still showed a wrong msg when i start pyspider with 'pyspider -c config.json'.

Even though I can handle mysql with the username and password by terminal and client, pyspider still can not work!

Roy Binux

Dec 16, 2018, 1:12:54 PM12/16/18
to Alex W, pyspider-users
Why error message said nzhg@localhost instead of 127.0.0.1? The permission to login for localhost and 127.0.0.1 are different in MySQL.

Reid Du

Apr 21, 2019, 10:31:58 PM4/21/19
to pyspider-users
this problem comes from mysql 5.7 ,you can have two  solutions:
1) use  mysql <= 5.6
2) add data user  from  127.0.0.1 and localhost,both is needed .

在 2018年12月16日星期日 UTC+8下午9:24:21,Alex W写道: