python stopped when running the dam_break example

wenwang liao

Feb 20, 2023, 7:57:17 PM2/20/23
to pysph-users
Hi everyone,
I am running the dam_break.db_2d_buchner example, unfortunately, python always stopped during the process. Then I open the debug, the information is: symbol file is not loaded, No symbol file loaded for linked_list_nnps.cp37-win_amd64.pyd.  what should I do to deal with this problem?
Regards,
Wenwang

Prabhu Ramachandran

Feb 20, 2023, 11:24:47 PM2/20/23
to pysph...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wenwang,

The example with the default wcsph scheme blows up. Try it with --scheme aha or edac and it should work, it will take a while to complete the post-processing though.

Regards,
Prabhu

wenwang liao

Feb 20, 2023, 11:33:34 PM2/20/23