LIST WITH THE MINIMUM POSITION OF EACH PARTICLE OF THE DAM BREAK

Igor Tavares

May 31, 2023, 8:57:39 PM5/31/23
to pysph-users

Good evening everyone,

I am trying to add in the terminal, in addition to the impressions of the information from the Dam Break 2D simulation (PYSPH) such as: fluid, solid, total, setup took and run took, according to the attached terminal image, a list with the position minimum of each particle that is inside the tank at the end of the simulation, who can help me, I thank you from the heart, also follows the image of the dam break simulator and the complete code in PYSPH.

Health and peace to all.

Igor Tavares

TERMINAL.png
Image of the Dam Break simulator.png
db2d.py

Prabhu Ramachandran

Jun 14, 2023, 5:56:08 AM6/14/23
to pysph...@googlegroups.com
You can do this either as a post-processing task by processing the saved particle arrays or as a post_step method of your application.

This link should provide some details: https://pysph.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tutorial/circular_patch_simple.html#visualizing-and-post-processing

Regards,
Prabhu