Oscilatory flows.

Kilver J Campos

Feb 25, 2023, 1:27:50 PM2/25/23
to pysph-users
Hi everybody, I'm starting with PySPH. I like to know how to implement an oscillator inlet pressure or velocity. May someone help me?

Navaneet Villodi

Mar 4, 2023, 6:21:42 AM3/4/23
to pysph-users
As I understand, you would like the inlet velocity and pressure to oscillate in time. I would suggest the following resources:

1. Read about Inlet Outlet Manager from the docs: https://pysph.readthedocs.io/en/latest/design/iom.html . Do go through the linked examples.
2. Read this: https://arxiv.org/abs/1907.04034 . In sections 4.2 and 4.3, you will find examples that involve the inlet velocity varying with time. The code for the same can be found at: https://gitlab.com/pypr/inlet_outlet . I believe this would serve as a good working example to start with.

Cheers
Navaneet