HOW CAN I DISCOVERY THE PARTICLES' COORDINATES?

Igor Tavares

Jun 13, 2023, 5:45:59 PM6/13/23
to pysph-users
Hi everyone,

In my study, I am needing to see the information about the particles' coordantes for each timestanps interation. Is there any function that return the particles' coordinates? For each interation?

Health and peace to all.

Igor Tavares

Prabhu Ramachandran

Jun 14, 2023, 5:03:57 AM6/14/23
to Igor Tavares, pysph-users
Each particle array has x, y, z attributes that specify this. You can access the particle arrays in the application via self.particles (which is a list of ParticleArrays). You can learn more about the application here: https://pysph.readthedocs.io/en/latest/reference/application.html

You can use the post_step method for example to extract whatever information you want at the end of every iteration. You could store that information in an attribute.

Regards,
Prabhu