Problem with Inlet and MPI

Bastien Bodin

Apr 9, 2024, 11:11:19 AMApr 9
to pysph-users
Hi everyone,

When I tried to run a large simulation with an inlet using MPI, I got this warning (attached to this message). I think it might be due to a lack of particles for some MPI processes. So my question is: how can I solve this problem?

Best regards,

Bastien Bodin
H2O_MPI.err

Bastien Bodin

Apr 10, 2024, 9:11:51 AMApr 10
to pysph-users
Hi everyone,

After some tests, by trying to run the "flow_past_cylinder_2d" either on my local machine or on a supercomputer, it gives me this kind of error messages (attached to the message). I only have this kind of errors with MPI for applications that need an inlet/outlet. Could it be that I installed the PySPH package badly ?
flow_past_cylinder_mpi.err