pyside Qt4.8 avaiability

AlexVhr

Apr 8, 2012, 9:30:34 AM4/8/12
to pys...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Are there plans to make pyside with Qt4.8 available from http://qt-project.org/wiki/PySideDownloads for us mere mortals, not blessed with a knowledge of c++ and intricacies of the build process? Or is it "till the next release' situation? And if it's the latter then when can we expect it? Sorry if it was allready answered somewhere around here - I didn't find it. Thanks!

AlexVhr

Apr 21, 2012, 8:37:48 PM4/21/12
to pys...@googlegroups.com
So, 1.1.1 is out, but no Windows builds anymore. Nice.