best place to ask pyside2 questions

Ted Toth

Jan 11, 2018, 11:23:05 AM1/11/18
to pyside-dev
Is there an active user dev list for pyside2? I'm having problems with getting the full row to be highlighted on selection in a QTableView despite have done:
        self.setSelectionMode(QAbstractItemView.MultiSelection)
        self.setSelectionBehavior(QTableView.SelectRows)

Initially only the column clicked on highlights. If I drag another window over the table window and then bring the table window back to the top the full row is highlighted. If I click and drag within a column cell the full row is hightlighted.

Ted

Christian Tismer

Jul 27, 2018, 3:21:56 AM7/27/18
to pysid...@googlegroups.com, Ted Toth
Yes, this is a quite inactive dev list, actually,
but your question does not sound like a dev question.

I would suggest to ask pys...@qt-project.org .

Here a hint from the last message:

"""
For technical questions I recommend you to go to the IRC
channel on Freenode #qt-pyside
If you don't like IRC, there is a gitter channel that links
to IRC, and there are many other
places for you to ask questions:
https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_for_Python#Community
> --

Christian Tismer-Sperling :^) tis...@stackless.com
Software Consulting : http://www.stackless.com/
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 121 : http://pyside.org
14482 Potsdam : GPG key -> 0xE7301150FB7BEE0E
phone +49 173 24 18 776 fax +49 (30) 700143-0023

signature.asc