Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Jeff

no leída,
24 abr 2013, 03:48:4824/4/13
para py...@googlegroups.com
If anyone uses or is interested in using Atlassian software, join us for our first user group meeting on Tuesday, April 30 at 6PM at Dublin's Pass Downtown. We'll be providing food and drinks.

Maranda Reynolds

no leída,
24 abr 2013, 04:08:0624/4/13
para py...@googlegroups.com
Do you work for Atlassian?

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Jeff <jeffr...@gmail.com> wrote:
If anyone uses or is interested in using Atlassian software, join us for our first user group meeting on Tuesday, April 30 at 6PM at Dublin's Pass Downtown. We'll be providing food and drinks.

Jeff

no leída,
25 abr 2013, 08:39:5025/4/13
para py...@googlegroups.com
I do not, so there won't be an sales pitches!
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos