July Meeting

Charles Nelson

Jul 31, 2012, 12:29:48 PM7/31/12
to py...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late notice, but there will be a meeting Tonight, July 31, starting at 7pm and going until at least 9pm.

Also due to Scott and Ben being worn thin and/or having a baby, I'm going to be taking over administration of PySGF.

Is there anyone who would be interested in giving a lightning talk or show off some code tonight?

James Vann

Jul 31, 2012, 5:36:09 PM7/31/12
to py...@googlegroups.com
I really want to come meet the group- unfortunatly my wife had an emergency c section Fri and consequently I won't be able to make it tonight.  Perhaps next month things will work out better!

--
James Lee Vann
Founder, Ensign Technologies LLC