November Meeting (26th)

Matt Thompson

Nov 26, 2012, 9:10:02 PM11/26/12
to py...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Charles is out this week and I won't be able to make the meeting tomorrow, so we're going to cancel this time. Would anyone be interested in rescheduling for next week?

Lyndsy Simon

Nov 27, 2012, 12:41:04 PM11/27/12
to py...@googlegroups.com
I thought it was tonight..

Well, I'm up for whatever. If we move to next week, I'll drive up next week instead. That actually works well for me, as my wife's birthday is tomorrow and I need to shop for her. I just won't tell her it was moved for a couple of days :)

Matt Thompson

Nov 27, 2012, 2:27:09 PM11/27/12
to py...@googlegroups.com
You're right, I meant 27th.

Lyndsy Simon

Nov 27, 2012, 6:17:37 PM11/27/12
to py...@googlegroups.com
I'm already running late, and haven't seen resolution to this. I'm planning on heading north, so if we've canceled, please let me know as soon as possible...

James Vann

Nov 27, 2012, 6:32:28 PM11/27/12
to py...@googlegroups.com
Lyndsy- I think the meeting was cancelled, and the discussion is
whether or not to hold it next week.

As for me, my schedule is up in the air right now, but I would love to
come if I can next week, if it is rescheduled.
James Lee Vann
Founder, Ensign Technologies LLC
Website: EnsignTech.com
LinkedIN Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesvann
Facebook: www.profile.to/jamesvann
Skype: james.lee.vann
Phone: 417.429.2036

Lyndsy Simon

Nov 28, 2012, 9:36:50 AM11/28/12
to py...@googlegroups.com
I'd also be able to make next week if rescheduled.

Matt Thompson

Nov 28, 2012, 1:58:36 PM11/28/12
to py...@googlegroups.com

Lyndsy- I think the meeting was cancelled, and the discussion is
whether or not to hold it next week.

Yep, sorry for the confusion. I've been pretty busy at work this week!

As for me, my schedule is up in the air right now, but I would love to
come if I can next week, if it is rescheduled.

Will Tuesday work? Same time, same place. Both Charles and I will be around.

James Vann

Nov 28, 2012, 2:26:59 PM11/28/12
to py...@googlegroups.com
We are trying to close on a house, and I don't know what day that is
going to happen (It was supposed to happen today). They are having
trouble finding an appraiser. If it happens on Tuesday, I may not be
able to make it, but otherwise, I should be able to be there.
James Lee Vann
Founder, Ensign Technologies LLC
Website: EnsignTech.com
LinkedIN Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesvann
Facebook: www.profile.to/jamesvann
Skype: james.lee.vann
Phone: 417.429.2036

Matt Thompson

Nov 28, 2012, 2:38:30 PM11/28/12
to py...@googlegroups.com
Just let us know on the board, I think the rest of us are pretty flexible as long as its past 5pm.

James Vann

Dec 4, 2012, 9:56:16 AM12/4/12
to py...@googlegroups.com
Are you planning on doing the meeting this evening? I am available
today, sorry I forgot to confirm sooner. Alternatively, I will be in
town tomorrow evening as well.
James Lee Vann
Founder, Ensign Technologies LLC
Website: EnsignTech.com
LinkedIN Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesvann
Facebook: www.profile.to/jamesvann
Skype: james.lee.vann
Phone: 417.429.2036

Charles Nelson

Dec 4, 2012, 2:31:42 PM12/4/12
to py...@googlegroups.com
The meeting is (re)scheduled for tonight at 7. :)
Personally I'm going to not be able to make it due to a cold, but a few IWSers will be there.

Matt Thompson

Dec 4, 2012, 10:34:51 PM12/4/12
to py...@googlegroups.com
Great meeting! We did some BrainTanks and have a couple good ones in the making. Check the repo for updates.

Matt Thompson

Dec 4, 2012, 10:35:01 PM12/4/12
to py...@googlegroups.com
PS: amanda says she won