Anyone planning to show up tomorrow?

Lyndsy Simon

Feb 25, 2013, 5:16:48 PM2/25/13
to py...@googlegroups.com
Is this group still in existence? Are we meeting tomorrow?

Matt Thompson

Feb 25, 2013, 5:42:23 PM2/25/13
to py...@googlegroups.com
Yep, some announcements should be posted soon. We had a great meeting last time

James Vann

Feb 25, 2013, 6:48:02 PM2/25/13
to py...@googlegroups.com
Thnaks Matt- I now live an hour from Springfield in Dade county- I
want to come when I can, but I don't think I'll be making it tomorrow.

Anyhow, it may be a good idea to send out a reminder the Friday or so
before the Tues meeting each month :)

I hope to make it next month!
James Lee Vann
Founder, Ensign Technologies LLC
Website: EnsignTech.com
LinkedIN Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesvann
Facebook: www.profile.to/jamesvann
Skype: james.lee.vann
Phone: 417.429.2036

Lyndsy Simon

Feb 26, 2013, 10:42:05 AM2/26/13
to py...@googlegroups.com
In that case, I'll plan to drive up as well.