looking for the right work- Python, Django, web

James Vann

May 4, 2015, 5:45:35 PM5/4/15
to py...@googlegroups.com

Hi Guys!  Not much activity in our group, but I think there are a handful of us that still read these messages- I wanted to share a link to my new on-line resume, if any of you know some one needing to make a hire, feel free to share :)

http://ensignavenger.github.io/

Tyler Lane

May 5, 2015, 8:41:52 AM5/5/15
to py...@googlegroups.com
James,

I work for O'Reilly Auto Parts and your resume might be of interest to one of our groups here. I would like to forward it to them if you don't mind. Would you send me your resume to ty...@nolongervalid.com?

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 4:45 PM, James Vann <j...@ensigntech.com> wrote:

Hi Guys!  Not much activity in our group, but I think there are a handful of us that still read these messages- I wanted to share a link to my new on-line resume, if any of you know some one needing to make a hire, feel free to share :)

http://ensignavenger.github.io/

James Vann

May 5, 2015, 10:47:38 AM5/5/15
to py...@googlegroups.com

No problem Tyler- I 'll forward it right to you.  I also added some print CSS styles to the online version to make it look decent when printed out, if anyone is interested in a 'hard' copy :)