PySAL Dev Meeting 10 am Arizona time (1700 UTC) Friday Nov 4

serge

Oct 31, 2016, 2:51:24 PM10/31/16
to pysal-dev
Please note the new time (to accommodate a few devs): 11/4 10am Arizona Time ( 1700 UTC)

Agenda

- next release plans
- pysal-contrib repos discussion
- narsc 2016
- other

An invite on google hangout will be going out in a day or two. Please confirm using that if you are coming in from remote. Also, let me know if there are items to add to the agenda.

Daniel Arribas Bel

Oct 31, 2016, 5:21:26 PM10/31/16
to pysal-dev
I should be able on that time! I think the official calendar meeting is an hour off, correct?

]d[

--

---

Daniel Arribas-Bel, PhD.