July Dev Meeting

Dr. Sergio Rey

Jun 30, 2015, 11:32:06 PM6/30/15
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
Since there will be a group of us at SciPy next week, I think it makes sense to move our monthly dev meeting to then. The date/time is to be worked out and hopefully we can pipe in those who want to join remotely.

Also, we only have two papers submitted for the PySAL Portland NARSC session at this point - several of you indicated you have papers in other sessions, so unless I hear otherwise (say by 12 tomorrow) I won’t submit the session - the papers that have been submitted will fold into the regular program.

s.
--

Sergio (Serge) Rey
Professor, School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning

Editor, Geographical Analysis
http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/gean