GSOC 16: Spatial Interaction Modeling

Message has been deleted

Shubham Rathore

Mar 9, 2016, 5:52:06 PM3/9/16
to pysal-dev
Hello Everyone,

I am Shubham Rathore from Hyderabad(India). I am pursuing my B-Tech degree from IIIT-Hyderabad, currently in my sophomore year. I was looking at the project ideas for GSOC-16 and I found the 'Project:Spatial Interaction Modeling ' quite interesting.

Before I dive into the project related discussion, here is a little bit about me, I am a 'Processing'(The Processing Foundation) contributor and also have also contributed  to Mozilla foundation and Joomla. Here is the link to my git profile GITHUB. I have always been interested in doing projects and have successfully completed many. I have done projects in js, php, c++, python and java. I have worked with frameworks like web2py, flask, django.I've worked with template environments like javadoc, yuidoc and jinja2 in p5.js and processing.py(subparts of the processing foundation). I am always ready to take up new projects and have the ability to adapt to new technologies and learn more, so I thought I should try something bigger this time, which gives me the opportunity to learn even more.With GSoC, I found a decent opportunity to do that.

I have been in touch with various technologies like grunt, travis, jenkins, codeception and jasmine while working on some projects previously.Now regarding the project idea, I am interested in the project mentioned above and It will be very helpful if I get some further guidance, so that I start learning in a particular direction.

Looking further for conversation

Regards,
Shubham Rathore(:gabbar1947)
https://github.com/GABBAR1947

Serge Rey

Mar 10, 2016, 11:54:11 AM3/10/16
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shubham,

Welcome! Most of the development discussions are taking place on the gitter: https://gitter.im/pysal/pysal so hop on over there.

s.

--
Sergio (Serge) Rey
Professor, School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning

Editor, Geographical Analysis
http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/gean

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 11:57 AM, <shubhamra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am Shubham Rathore from Hyderabad(India). I am pursuing my B-Tech degree from IIIT-Hyderabad, currently in my sophomore year. I was looking at the project ideas for GSOC-16 and I found the 'Project:Spatial Interaction Modeling' quite interesting.

Before I dive into the project related discussion, here is a little bit about me, I am a 'Processing'(The Processing Foundation) contributor and also have contributed  to Mozilla foundation and JOOMLA.Here is the link to my git profile GITHUB. I have always been interested in doing projects and have successfully completed many. I have done projects in js, php, c++, python and java. I have worked with frameworks like web2py, flask, django.I've worked with template environments like javadoc, yuidoc and jinja2 in p5.js and processing.py(subparts of the processing foundation). I am always ready to take up new projects and have the ability to adapt to new technologies and learn more, so I thought I should try something bigger this time, which gives me the opportunity to learn even more.With GSoC, I found a decent opportunity to do that.

I have been in touch with various technologies like grunt, travis, jenkins,codeception and jasmine while working on some projects previously.Now regarding the project idea, I am interested in the project mentioned above and It will be very helpful if I get some further guidance, so that I start learning in a particular direction.

Looking further for conversation

Regards,
Shubham Rathore(:gabbar1947)
https://github.com/GABBAR1947