Meetings Spring 2016

Serge Rey

Dec 30, 2015, 1:45:22 PM12/30/15
to pysa...@googlegroups.com

As the new semester is approaching I need to move our monthly meetings from Thursdays 10 MST due to pending teaching conflict. If each of you can let me know what day/times work for you I will optimize and get back with a new meeting time/day.

This Thursday at 10 MST I would like to use the time to get the 1.11 release going. So let's hold our meeting on the gitter https://gitter.im/pysal/pysal?utm_source=badge&utm_medium=badge&utm_campaign=pr-badge&utm_content=badge

If we need to switch to hangout, we can always do that if there is interest.

Best Wishes to all for the New Year!

s.

--
Sergio (Serge) Rey
Professor, School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning

Editor, Geographical Analysis
http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/gean
Message has been deleted