Reminder Dev Meeting 2-26

Serge Rey

Feb 23, 2016, 12:24:04 PM2/23/16
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
We have our monthly developer meeting on hangouts this Friday at 10 MST (17 UTC).

Agenda

- Google Summer of Code
- SciPy 2016
- Rolling Release
- Other

Let me know if you have other items to add and if you are coming in remotely. I will be in Coor so if you are in Tempe please try to attend locally as we only have 10 remote connections.

s.

--
Sergio (Serge) Rey
Professor, School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning

Editor, Geographical Analysis
http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/gean

Daniel Arribas Bel

Feb 23, 2016, 12:36:57 PM2/23/16
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
I'll be in from the Island!

]d[

--

---

================================
Daniel Arribas-Bel, PhD.Lecturer in Geographic Data Science
Department of Geography and Planning
University of Liverpool (UK)
================================

dfo...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2016, 1:03:10 PM2/23/16
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

Philip Stephens

Feb 23, 2016, 2:32:26 PM2/23/16
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
I may attend remotely.

Jay L.

Feb 26, 2016, 11:15:39 AM2/26/16
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
I unfortunately have to be in a funding meeting 10-12...

Taylor Oshan

Feb 26, 2016, 11:29:28 AM2/26/16
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
Won't be able to make it to the office this morning, can I join remote?