PySAL Dev Meeting October 2

serge

Sep 29, 2015, 7:47:15 PM9/29/15
to pysal-dev
Our next meeting on Friday, 10/2  10 am Arizona time, 5pm UTC will be dedicated to focused work on setting up the integration of the new spreg repos and related submodule. We will not have a general meeting. Anyone interested in working on this is of course welcomed to the meeting. As usual let me know if you will come in remotely.

A number of you have asked about the possibility of moving our meeting day/time to an alternative. If Friday's at 10 am az time do not work for you, send me an email with alternatives that work for you and I will try to come up with the best alternative.

s.

Daniel Arribas Bel

Oct 2, 2015, 5:35:29 AM10/2/15
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
I'll join in as well. Fridays actually look pretty good for me this term. If it could be a bit earlier (9am instead?) it'd be even better but I understand it can get pretty early over there.

]d[

--

---

================================
Daniel Arribas-Bel, PhD.Lecturer in Geographic Data Science
Department of Geography and Planning
University of Liverpool (UK)

dfo...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2015, 8:06:26 AM10/2/15
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
I'm on the road today so won't be able to join.

-David
David C. Folch
Assistant Professor
Department of Geography