PySAL November Dev Meeting

Serge Rey

Oct 28, 2015, 1:55:04 PM10/28/15
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
We are moving the day, but not time of our meeting. Next one is Thursday, November 5, 10 am Arizona Time.

--
Sergio (Serge) Rey
Professor, School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning

Editor, Geographical Analysis
http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/gean

Daniel Arribas Bel

Oct 29, 2015, 5:33:48 AM10/29/15
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
I finish my lab at 10am Arizona time, so I should be able to join in remotely a few minutes after that.

]d[

--

---

================================
Daniel Arribas-Bel, PhD.Lecturer in Geographic Data Science
Department of Geography and Planning
University of Liverpool (UK)
================================

dfo...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2015, 12:30:38 PM10/29/15
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
Thursday is usually a good day for me, but next week is full until 11:00am AZ time.

-David
David C. Folch
Assistant Professor
Department of Geography
Florida State University

Pedro Amaral

Oct 30, 2015, 6:12:03 AM10/30/15
to pysal-dev
My situation is similar to David's. Usually Th. works for me, but on the 5th I'll be free only at 10:30am.

Best,

Pedro.