Looking to contribute to pysal for GSoC 2018

sharany...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2018, 6:57:23 PM1/14/18
to pysal-dev
Hey,

I am a sophomore from BITS Pilani, India, interested in unsupervised learning and its applications, looking to contribute to pysal for GSoC 2018. Any guidance will be helpful.

Thanks in Advance! :)

Regards,
Sharan

Levi John Wolf

Jan 19, 2018, 5:00:11 PM1/19/18
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We're still working out what projects will be offered in the coming summer.

Further, we tend to coordinate calls/chats on our gitter channel, gitter.im/pysal/pysal. Check there too for further developments.

--

---

Levi John Wolf
Lecturer in Quantitative Human Geography | University of Bristol
Fellow | Center for Spatial Data Science, University of Chicago
Associate Member | Center for Multilevel Modeling, University of Bristol