Willing to contribute for pysal in GSoC 2016

wxpi...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2016, 10:12:57 AM3/20/16
to pysal-dev

I am enrolled under Computer Science and Technology for master degree in Tsinghua University, and it's my first year.

I am through the GSoC in 2016 and interested in this project.

My Programming skills:
  • Comfortable with coding in Python and also have good experience in object-oriented programming
  • Comprehensive experience in application development, such as web, desktop applications, especially in python.
  • Experience in using git version control system for about three years.
  • Strong ability for algorithms and data struct.
Looking forward to your favorable reply.