PySAL Dev Meeting

Serge Rey

Sep 4, 2015, 5:02:02 PM9/4/15
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
Since we moved the August meeting back a week we will shift our monthly meetings to the second Friday of the Month. So our Sept meeting will be 9/11 at 10 a.m. Arizona time.

We have started to draft an agenda at: https://github.com/pysal/pysal/wiki/Developer-meetings
feel free to edit/add items.

As always let me know if you will be remote on the call.

Also, just a reminder that we have a gitter for pysal were a lot of discussion is taking place. Join in at
s.

--
Sergio (Serge) Rey
Professor, School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning

Editor, Geographical Analysis
http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/gean

Daniel Arribas Bel

Sep 6, 2015, 9:19:11 AM9/6/15
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
I should be able to join in for the dev meeting. Looking forward to it!

]d[

--

---

Daniel Arribas-Bel, PhD.Lecturer in Human Geography
School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences
University of Birmingham (UK)

Scott A. Young

Sep 8, 2015, 4:41:11 PM9/8/15
to pysa...@googlegroups.com

we are thinking of friday after the colliqium.

any thoughts?

Scott

The meetings happen at 10 a.m. Arizona time.

Daniel Arribas-Bel, PhD. Lecturer in Human Geography
School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences
University of Birmingham (UK)

Levi John Wolf

dfo...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2015, 10:17:26 AM9/11/15
to pysa...@googlegroups.com
I'll be on too.
David C. Folch
Assistant Professor
Department of Geography
Florida State University

Lance Watkins

Sep 11, 2015, 4:25:11 PM9/11/15
to pysa...@googlegroups.com, Scott A. Young
I won't be able to make it this week because of class. But I look forward to meeting everyone and joining another time.
Lance Watkins
Arizona State University
Geography PhD Student

Taylor Oshan

Sep 11, 2015, 4:25:11 PM9/11/15
to pysa...@googlegroups.com, say...@azwater.gov
I'll be around. I'll meet up with Levi in the Geoda conference room.

Serge Rey

Sep 11, 2015, 4:42:10 PM9/11/15
to pysa...@googlegroups.com, Scott A. Young
The pysal-dev google group is having issues with random posts having to be moderated. For this reason, I think we should abandon it and just use the gitter for discussions as the group management is not really practical on google-groups any more.

Please use gitter from here on forward: https://gitter.im/pysal/pysal