a new version of pyRserve is available. Version 0.7.0 and 0.7.1 only differ in documentation details, but since I had not yet announced 0.7.0 here are the change details:
- Fixed problem when receiving very large result sets from R (added support for XT_LARGE header flag)
- Correctly translate multi-dimensional R arrays into numpy arrays (preserve axes the right way)
Removed ‘arrayOrder’ keyword argument as a consequence.
THIS IS AN API CHANGE - PLEASE CHECK AND ADAPT YOUR CODE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU USE MULTI-DIM ARRAYS!!
- Support for conn.voidEval and conn.eval and new ‘defaultVoid’-kw argument in the connect() function
- Fixed bug in receiving multi-dimensional boolean (logical) arrays from R
- Added support for multi-dimensional string arrays
- added support for XT_VECTOR_EXPR type generated e.g. via “expression()” in R (will return a list
with the expression content as list content)
- windows users can now connect to localhost by pyRserve.connect() (omitting ‘localhost’ parameter)
Also, pyRserve has now move from my private SVN repository to github at https://github.com/ralhei/pyRserve/