it has been a while since my last update concerning pyRserve. Although I have published some software updates in the meanwhile I didn't publish the work of progress here.
But - here it comes:
- pyRserve can now handle very large result data sets coming from Rserve. It used to crash if the amount of data exceeded n-bytes.
- The order of axis for arrays was messed up, so this has been fixed (arrays sent forward and backward to Rserve stay the same)
- R expressions can now be evaluated with conn.voidEval() in order to suppress large result datasets to be sent across network
- Code base switched to Git https://github.com/ralhei/pyRserve.git
- Upgraded to work with R 3.0.x and Rserve 1.7.x
- Fixed a dozen of bugs
The latest current version is 0.7.3