mktor --fast-resume results in unregistered torrent

phixion

Oct 30, 2018, 11:30:00 PM10/30/18
to pyroscope-users
When creating a fast resume .torrent for a certain tracker, I am getting an "unregistered torrent" error.

When uploading a regular .torrent to said tracker, you don't enter a tracker URL, that it done automatically by the tracker - So I'm assuming this may be the issue.

I've tried --reveal, to show the passkey in a regular .torrent and created a fast resume torrent with the announce URL and passkey, but that also throws an unregistered torrent error.

phixion

Nov 1, 2018, 11:00:40 AM11/1/18
to pyroscope-users
Found a way around this by using chtor.