Add torrents manually from commandline

Frimann Bjornsson

Apr 15, 2016, 9:11:18 AM4/15/16
to pyroscope-users
Hi there

I'm running a shell script that needs to both be able to add torrents to rtorrent from the command line, and also specify which download dir to use. Is this possible with Pyroscope?

Regards
Frímann

Krisztian Kovacs

Apr 17, 2016, 1:00:06 PM4/17/16
to pyroscope-users
I'm pretty sure it can be done with pyrocore utils somehow (although I'm not using them for this purpose).

But you can do this with pure rtorrent: you can move data (and meta) files on completetion. Take a look at here if that's what you want: https://github.com/chros73/rtorrent-ps_setup/blob/master/ubuntu-14.04/home/chros73/.rtorrent.rc#L76

pyroscope

Apr 24, 2016, 3:02:31 PM4/24/16
to pyroscope-users
On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 3:11:18 PM UTC+2, Frimann Bjornsson wrote:
I'm running a shell script that needs to both be able to add torrents to rtorrent from the command line, and also specify which download dir to use. Is this possible with Pyroscope?

rtxmlrpc -v load.verbose '' "$metafile" \

"d.directory_base.set=\"$datadir\"" \

"d.priority.set=$priority"