is there a way to initiate hashing without interaction? (rtcontrol)

jam...@gmail.com

May 31, 2015, 5:47:59 PM5/31/15
to pyrosco...@googlegroups.com
forgive me if this is covered in documentation somewhere, i looked through everything i could find and wasn't able to figure this out.

is it possible to remove this interaction from the call to check hashes of data? e.g:

user@server:~$ rtcontrol is_active=n --hash
INFO     About to HASH 85 out of 16073 torrents.
HASH item $torrentname? [Y)es, n)o, a)ll yes, q)uit]:

I'd like to set up a cron job to do this automatically (on known complete torrents downloaded with another client)

thanks!

pyroscope

Jun 1, 2015, 2:08:55 PM6/1/15
to pyrosco...@googlegroups.com, jam...@gmail.com
--cron                run in cron mode (with different logging configuration)
--yes                 positively answer all prompts (e.g. --delete --yes)