I can stop terrorists easily & permanently besides so much more thru a prototype & it could have saved all soldiers lives in Afgan & Iraq

Newsletter

Dec 22, 2014, 6:29:09 PM12/22/14
to py...@googlegroups.com
http://www.redwhiteandbluesthebravesheep.wordpress.com/
I can stop terrorists easily & permanently besides so much more thru a prototype.
This technology could have saved everysoldiers lives in Afgan & Iraq & every where else.
I can't disclose the other half of my prototypes use because I am not seeking any investors in which my only protection
would be a non disclosure agreement, but let me give you a huge clue there are thousands of books on this subject from all over the world
which will expose that National Security is a bunch of crook and so is spying.