A new website & Twitter account @WillardImamoto allbrainsandballsofsteel The New World Attitude its Awesome & very informative

Newsletter

Dec 2, 2014, 1:37:12 PM12/2/14
to py...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:
"Super petition for Senator Patrick Leahy chairman judicial committee"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/super-petition-for-senator-patrick-leahy
I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too.
It's free and takes just a few seconds of your time.
Thanks! & hey blog or tweet about me and this event.
Our newest Armageddon when our Health system & Court(s) is the #1 cause of death.
Read the unbelievable legal malfeasance & conspiracy that proved an Intentional Eradication & Extermination process
affecting 10 million + children that is already statistically proving to have a 700 % increase & it already has
affected 10 million + adults in the USA alone proving to be worst than the Holocaust & the war on Terrorism combined.
Everyone here in the USA is concentrating about other human rights atrocities elsewhere, but they/you should be focused here.
My website has 17 topic's of significance that correlates & intertwines with each proving because of this that through
Sequestration will affirmative put the USA at a 571 trillion dollar deficit by the year 2037 that will cause worldwide
economic ramifications, but this is Heavily trending throughout the world that will create further chaos.
My Super petition is a nutshell consisting of 13 pages of reading & has Free Documents in a cloud storage.
My Yahoo website is truly Awesome, but lengthy http://www.allbrainsandballsofsteel.com but you probably will have to type
in RedWhiteandBluestheBraveSheep my company name because my url with Yahoo needs correcting somehow or visit my happening
Twitter account @WillardImamoto

Newsletter

Dec 7, 2014, 5:40:24 PM12/7/14
to py...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently created & signed:
Its a "Super petition for Senator Patrick Leahy Chairman of the Judicial Committee"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/super-petition-for-senator-patrick-leahy
I really think this is an important cause, and so do so many others, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature
too.
It's free and takes just a few seconds of your time.
Thanks! & hey blog or tweet about me and this event.
Our newest Armageddon when our Health system & Court(s) is the #1 cause of death.
Read the unbelievable legal malfeasance & conspiracy Created by our health system & Courts & the Supreme Courts in the
different levels in both the State/Federal Judicial system that already proved an Intentional Eradication & Extermination
process affecting 10 million + children that is already statistically proving to have a 700 % increase & it already has
affected 10 million + adults in the USA alone proving to be worst than the Holocaust & the war on Terrorism combined.
Everyone here in the USA is concentrating about other human rights atrocities elsewhere, but they/you should be focused
here.
My website has 17 topic's of significance that correlates & intertwines with each proving because of this that through
Sequestration will affirmative put the USA at a 571 trillion dollar deficit by the year 2037 that will cause worldwide
economic ramifications, but this is Heavily trending throughout the world that will create further chaos.
My Super petition is a nutshell consisting of 13 pages of reading & has Free Documents in a cloud storage & this is
WHERE THE JUDICIAL CONSPIRACY IN LEGAL MALFEASANCE BEGINS AND ENDED WITH THE COURTS
& DEFENSE ATTORNEY'S AIDING AND ABETTING IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITY IN ACCORDANCE WITH REVISED STATUTES AND FEDERAL CODES CITED
BELOW AND ALL SUPPLIED WITH COURT DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE FURNISHED UPON REQUEST IN A CLOUD STORAGE & Read how I was
illegally labeled a Vexatious litigant according to Revised Statutes, that Denied me filing Motions, Reply Memorandums,
Entering all Evidentiary Matters, even Objections, and threatened that I must post security or my civil suit will be
dismissed as a Pro se litigant with an Informa Pauperis Status, and the COURTS Intentionally prevented me from filing
an Appeal to the higher Court by Denying my non hearing Motion to dismiss two Defendants L. Ron Hubbard and Dr. Thomas
Szasz because they were dead. My writ of mandamus is an extraordinary remedy that will not be issued unless the petitioner
demonstrates a clear and indisputable right to relief and a lack of alternative means to redress adequately the alleged
wrong or obtain the requested action; where a court has discretion to act, mandamus will not 1le to interfere with or
control the exercise of that discretion, even when the judge has acted erroneously (as Supreme Court Justice Mark
Rectenwald only suffested can you believe that), but unless the judge has exceeded his or
her jurisdiction, has committed a flagrant and manifest abuse of discretion, or has refused to act on a subject properly
before the court under circumstances in which he or she has a Legal duty to act . Supreme Court Justice Mark Rectenwald
told me so what if Judge Nishimura made Erroneous Rulings because I can appeal this, but he knew that I could not appeal
this decision thereby implicating himself, and he did not Rule on their direct involvement with aiding and abetting in
criminal activity or any immediate disciplinary actions.
My Yahoo website is truly Awesome, but lengthy http://www.allbrainsandballsofsteel.com or visit my happening Twitter
account @WillardImamoto
BELOW IS ALSO DEALING WITH EVIDENTARY MATTERS AND HUGE, HUGE EX PARTE COMMUNICATIONS VIOLATIONS Section 10 EX PARTE
COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE COURT(S) WHERE THE INTENTIONAL LEGAL MALFEASANCE OF ALL COURTS HAS ALLOWED THE ILLEGAL
APPLICATION OF LAWS OR RULES OR INCONSISTENT LAWS THAT AFFIRMLY SUPPORTS A COLLABORATIVE CONSPIRACY IN WHICH THEIR WAS
AN ABUNDANCE OF EX PARTE COMMUNICATIONS GOING ON. THE ESCALATING legal issue(s) I’ve Presented in my websites Free
Download is implying a Refusal to Honor the obligations imposed by the Constitution and by Federal Statutes that comport
with the Constitutional design of the Supreme Laws of our Land that is supported by my many applicable Civil Rights and
Constitutional violations claims through the Four Civil Suits in my Book In That The State(s) and Federal Government and
Court(s) have INTENTIONALLY manipulated their immunity in a systematic fashion to discriminate against Federal Causes
of Action or State Action cited in Alden, Supra, 527 US at 758. Therefore a Pre-Deprivation Hearing and Post Deprivation
Remedies under Civil Rights and Constitutional violations is Impossible, and the same goes for Tort claims BUT HAS
CHOSEN To Conform to FRE (Federal Rules of Evidence) Miscellaneous Rules Section 626-3 to Claims for Relief based on the
(BASIC Civil and Constitutional Rights) AS NOW BEING OPPOSED TO THEIR Legal Collaborative Conspiracy Creating the
INTENTIONALLY LEGAL MALFEASANT with (INCONSISTENT LAWS) in that if any other provision of law, including any Rule
promulgated by the Supreme Court, is inconsistent with this chapter, this chapter shall govern unless this chapter
or such inconsistent provision of law specifically provides otherwise, and my Four Civil Suits Are Showing Extensive
Ex Parte Communication Violations. MY CIVIL SUITS ARE SHOWING THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, FDA COURTS AND STATE
GOVERNMENTS ARE SAYING F-US . MY LEGITIMACY IS VERY REAL.