Goantifraud - VoIP to GSM termination solution

Goantifraud

Sep 15, 2015, 10:25:35 AM9/15/15
to py...@googlegroups.com
Смотрите веб-версию сообщения здесь.

(Optional) This text will appear in the inbox preview, but not the email body.

Goantifraud. Be rich, the way is free Call us: Phone: +1 202 864 1191
Go anti fraud — solution for gsm termination
Get richеer with every minute — Start Now!
Hello! We know that traffic termination is becoming increasingly difficult nowadays. The conditions are tougher and revenues are falling.
Besides for effective work you need your server and intuitive interface as well. All this makes people who are involved in termintaion to go out of business.

1
Easy installing and configuring in just 5 minutes
Go

2
Equipment of GoIP manufacturer is required to get started
Go

3
We guarantee stable support 24 hours 7 days a week
Go
We have a solution!
+ Service GoAntiFraud is what you are looking for. Termination now becoming easier.
+ We own a network of servers around the world to ensure a minimum ping and also provide user-friendly interface, so you could be able to set the required parameters of your equipment and thereby extend the period of operation of SIM cards, thus reducing the cost of buying new.
+ Moreover our 24/7 technical support will help you with any questions or issues, which may occur.
try it! 30 days free!
Best regards! Alex Kruks E-mail: al...@goantifraud.com Skype: alex.kruks Phone: +1 202 864 1191 https://goantifraud.com/en/ Get richеer with every minute Goantifraud. Be rich, the way is free
VKontakte Facebook
Добавьте нас в адресную книгу для гарантированной доставки сообщений | Отказаться от рассылки